Rules for booking tennis and padel courts
The new regulations will apply from April 11
TENNIS AND PADEL COURTS RESERVATION REGULATIONS
TENNIS AND PADDLE
- You can make 2 reservations in a period of 48 hours.
- The duration of the reservation of the tennis courts is 1 hour and 15 minutes in the time slot from 7.30 am to 1.30 pm, and 1 hour from 3.15 pm.
- The duration of the padel court reservation is 1 hour and 15 minutes
- The time limit to cancel the tennis and padel court reservation is 1 hour and a half before the start of the match.
- Before entering the track, members of the reserve must go through reception to identify themselves.
- The member who made the reservation will be responsible for its cancellation.
Failure to cancel the track reservation in the previously established period will result in the application of the following penalties:
- First offense : notice by email .
- Second and subsequent faults : notice by email + penalty . In this case, the member will not be able to reserve any tracks during the one-week period. The penalty will be applied only to the person who made the reservation. However, if there is an empty court, the penalized member can access it by reserving his court at the reception BEFORE THE MATCH STARTS . The penalty will come into force the day after the day on which the fault occurs, communicated to you by email.
On January 1 of each year, the offenses committed in the previous year will be cancelled.