Schedule of directed activities and regulations
The new regulations will apply from April 11
RESERVATION REGULATIONS FOR DIRECTED ACTIVITIES, GYM MACHINES
- The maximum number of reservations in a period of 48 hours is 3 activities .
- Guided classes can be booked with a maximum of 48 hours in advance.
- The time limit to cancel the guided activity reservation is 1 hour before the guided activity starts.
- If a class is not complete at the time the activity begins, any partner can sign up without it being counted as a reservation. In this case, you will have to go through reception to sign up BEFORE BEGINNING THE DIRECTED ACTIVITY .
At the start of the activity, the responsible monitor will check that the people attending have made the reservation correctly.
- You will not be able to enter the directed activity after 10 minutes from its start, nor will you be able to leave the activity before it ends.
Failure to cancel directed activities in the previously established period will result in the application of the following penalties:
- First offense : notice by email .
- Second and subsequent faults : notice by email + penalty .
In this case, the partner cannot book any directed activity during the one-week period.
However, if there is a directed activity that is not complete at the time the activity begins, the penalized member can access it by reserving his place at reception BEFORE THE CLASS STARTS .
The penalty will come into force the day after the day on which the fault occurs, communicated to you by email.
On January 1 of each year, the offenses committed in the previous year will be cancelled.
- The following machines can be reserved: treadmills, ellipticals, variable steps, vertical bikes and horizontal bikes.
- If the reservation is made, it gives the right to preferential and exclusive use during the reserved period.
- The maximum number of reservations in a period of 48 hours is 3 machines .
- The duration of the reservation of each machine is a maximum period of 45 minutes .
|DOWNLOAD THE SCHEDULE 09/25/23 IN PDF:|